We utilize an easy online system for registration. Please follow all instructions to properly register.
Once you have completed registration, you will receive and acceptance email. You will then need to go into your Campminder account and complete all needed forms from your dashboard.
Please note that you may also pay by cash or by mailing in a check. You will be able to make your choice on the Payment Page. If choosing to pay by cash or mail-in check - click the "none" option when asked for payment.
Please read the following protocols, due to Covid-19, that will be instituted at camp for the 2022 Season, BEFORE beginning the registration process. You will need to agree and comply with these protocols to participate in camp this year.
We are very excited to be back at FULL CAPACITY!
- Campers will keep a health log 2-weeks prior to arrival at camp. Health log will be submitted digitally prior to arrival or at drop-off AND arrive with a negative test.
- The camp WILL NOT provide accommodations for campers in-between Diocesan Church School Camp and Teenage Conference. If you need to stay in the area, we have provided a list of local hotels below.
- Campers will participate in the program with their Cohort, if needed.
- Social distancing and mask requirements as deemed necessary. As of now, masks are optional for outdoor and cabin time. We will update the policy concerning group indoor activities as camp comes closer.
- We may be unable to accommodate cabin mate requests
- If a camper exhibits symptoms of Covid-19, they will need to be picked up from camp immediately.
- If a camper is unable to maintain distancing and mask protocols during camp, parents will be asked to pick them up early. (This is for DCSC and TC)
We hope to announce additional programs as the summer progresses.
We are looking forward to being with you at camp this year. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Youth Ministry at email@example.com.
Below you will find the rates for our 2022 season. There is a sibling discount. There are scholarships available. You may apply during the application process. Please contact us with any questions.
Virtual Program (Diocesan Church School or Teenage Conference) $25
Diocesan Church School Camp & Teenage Conference
One- Week - $375
Full Two-Week Program - $650
Mommy/Daddy & Me $330 (first parent child couple)
$120 additional adult
$80 first additional child
$50 second additional child
$25 children under 4
St. Nicholas Program $310 (first camper/family couple)
$120 additional adult
$80 additional teenage child
$50 additional child
ASC for Adults
Early Bird Registraton Fee - $175 (Until August 1)
Regular Registration Fee ($200)
Day Fee $50