Parent Orientation Dates and Times will be announced in April 2022. Attending on-line orientation is mandatory for participation for new camper families and optional for returning families.
Special Protocals and Expectations for 2021 - These protocols will be updated as we come closer to camp programs in 2022.
- Campers will keep a health log 2-weeks prior to arrival at camp. Health log will be submitted digitally prior to arrival or at drop-off
- Campers may only be dropped off at their assigned time unless prior arrangements have been made with the program director. YOU MAY NOT, drop off campers at times not pre-arranged. The same procedure and expectations will apply for pick-up.
- We understand that carpooling to and from camp helps families when travelling a distance. However, FOR THIS YEAR, we ask that campers arrive with their own family or a family with which they have been cohorting. We understand that this may not be possible but do recommend this practice.
- The camp WILL NOT provide accommodations for campers in-between Diocesan Church School Camp and Teenage Conference. If you need to stay in the area, we have provided a list of local hotels below.
- The program will be running at half-capacity. This means 4 campers per cabin with one staff member for DCSC and TC; 1 family per cabin/room for MM/DM and St. Nicholas ( if you have been cohorting with a family from your parish - you may ask to share accommodations with them).
- Campers will participate in the program with their Cabin Cohort for all activities and meals. Activity Cohorts may combine Cabin Cohorts. Activity Cohorts will remain the same for the week.
- Social distancing and mask requirements as deemed necessary. As of now, masks will not be required in the cabins with Cabin Cohort members.
- We may be unable to accommodate cabin mate requests
- If a camper exhibits symptoms of Covid-19, they will need to be picked up from camp immediately.
- If a camper is unable to maintain distancing and mask protocols during camp, parents will be asked to pick them up early.
- We will offer camper/family orientation via Zoom prior to camp. All campers and at least one adult family member must attend orientation in order to attend camp in person.