The provided resources are offered to aid parents in their journey in raising their children as Orthodox Christians. Suggestions for additions to these resources or for new resources ideas, please contact the OYM Office.
Online games and puzzles to learn about your faith! This site was created by the Department of Internet Ministries of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America.This game does requires the use of Flash. Click here
Activities for Orthodox Families and Homeschooling
Orthodox Items for Children and Youth
Parenting a Child with Disabilities in the Church
Resources for parents and youth workers in walking alongside our youth with disabilities.
A wonderful hub, containing a wide variety of resources on parenting, marriage and growing your family in the Orthodox Faith.
Looking to give your child a Christ centered education. Take a look at the Orthodox Christian School Assoication website. They have a directory of Orthodox schools that your child may attend.
- Fasting as a Family – Meliisa Nasko
- Parenting Toward the Kingdon – Dr. Philip Mamalakis
- Bluerpints for the Little Church – Elissa Bjeletich & Caleb Shoemaker
- Heaven Meets Earth: Celebrating Pascha and the Twelve Feasts
- Making God Real in the Orthodox Christian Home – Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- Our Church Our Children – Sophie Koulomzin
- On the Upbringing of Children – Bishop Ireneaus
- The Ascetic Lives of Mothers: A Prayer Book for Orthodox Moms – Analisa Boyd
- Hear Me: Prayers for Orthodox Teens – Analisa Boyd
- Little Falcons Magazine for children
- Growing Faithful Families – Rebecca Myerly
- New Martyr Magazine for Orthodox Children
- Of Such is the Kingdom - A Practical Theology of Disability- Summer Kinard
- Be the Bee – YouTube
- Orthodox Children’s Press – YouTube
- Theoria.tv – YouTube
- Podcasts from Ancient Faith – Family Matters, Raising Saints, Tending the Gardens of our Hearts, Ascetic Lives of Mothers, Let US Attend, Live the Word, OCF Campus Ministry Podcast, Readings from Under the Grapevine, The Trench
- From Orthodox Christian Network
- The Children’s Word – Weekly Children’s Bulletin
- Articles and Podcasts for family, youth and young adults
Looking for things to talk to your children about? Here are some articles that parents can use to teach their children or use for Sunday School!